According to local laws and legislation, you’re allowed to return a product within 14 days without questions asked. Exceptions to this rule are applied to custom-made products. At Bits and Droids, we offer a mix of ready-to-ship products and hand-crafted hardware produced to order. Every product tells which of the two it is on the product description page.
Obviously returning the order is a last resort solution to a problem. If you have questions about your order or about the return process feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return costs aren’t covered by Bits and Droids unless the product you received is faulty or doesn’t match the description.
- Custom orders can be returned when the product has unexpected defects or doesn’t function as described.
- Orders need to be returned within 14 days from receiving the order.
- Orders need to be returned unused, undamaged and complete.
- If the return is initiated due to a mistake on our end we’ll cover the return costs. In certain scenarios it’s more beneficial for both parties to directly send a replacement unit. Please contact me at email@example.com to find the best solution for your problem.
Order without hand made products
Life can happen at any moment. Made the wrong choice, ordered too much, or just aren’t vibing with your order? If you have a question about the order or state of the order received send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to start the return process? Send an email to email@example.com and return* the products within 14 days to:
Bits and Droids
*This only applies to products that aren’t produced to order (check the product description).
Once I’ve received your return order undamaged I’ll make sure that your money will be returned the same day (This doesn’t mean it will be on your account the same day. This differs by the processing times of your chosen payment method).