Sometimes when fixing bugs you introduce some new ones.BitsAndDroids 2020… and every other developer in the world
- End of line marker would be omitted when sending data to your Arduino
- Altimeter skipped variables at strange intervals
- Altimeter now returns an integer value (2991)
- Altimeter calculations moved from library to connector.
- Connector now remembers your output com port as well (the first one)
A very ancient bug that apparently has always been present was the missing of the end line marker. This could result in some weird behavior that, for some reason, usually worked out. In theory, that’s more luck than giving so thanks for reporting this issue. Sometimes all you need is a fresh pair of eyes. This should improve the sending of data to your Arduino significantly.
While I was at it, I started to see if the data reading could be improved (but this will be out in a future update).